ERASMUS MUNDUS ECW
EXTERNAL COOPERATION WINDOW FOR CHILE (EUROPEAN MENU)
Mobility of European students
- Students must have the nationality of one of the eligible European countries;
- Students must have sufficient knowledge of Spanish or the language of instruction of the courses;
- Students must comply with the academic requirements to access to the Master / Doctorate / Post-Doctorate;
- Students must be registered at one of the partner European institutions;
- For post-doctorate mobility only, students must have obtained their doctorate in the last two years and must have the support of one of the European partner universities to carry out a postdoctorate mobility. This can be for research, training and attending highly specialised courses.
No student from the EU or another eligible European country can benefit from more than one mobility activity.